Friday, November 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...except for the fact that it's 1:36 a.m. the night before the MACURH conference. I've been packing and preparing my programs for this weekend long suaree (sp?). Add the factor of yearbook proofs and class strain and it's been quite a stressful week. I'm psyched about surprising my MACURH buddy with more treats and traveling to the wonderful land of Nebraska to celebrate residential life programming.


I'm a nerd, I know. The important thing is that I enjoy what I'm doing. My stress level has evened out as I have now crossed the Rubicon. For those of you unfamiliar with this phrase, I implore you to study the life of Julius Caesar and the story of the First Triumverate. That's right, I don't have to go to Western Civ. tomorrow and once again I refer to the class in my journalistic musings.


BTW, there's nothing so thrilling as seeing your name in print. Credit for writing a story, even if it was about class registration, is amazing. Well, I'm going to take my trash out and then get some sleep before this adventure begins. I'll update Sunday assuming I'm coherent.

No comments: