Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Do you ever read a story so sad it hurts? One of my blog friends (I call her a blog friend because I've never talked to her, but I read her blog every day) linked back to this post today. The imagery and the sadness are immense. Don't read this unless you think you can handle it.http://smababy.blogspot.com/2004/03/miscarry-both-hands-i-find-myself-on.html
You know, sometimes the sadness that creeps into my life seems so immense, but things like this make me realize that there is a whole other world of sadness which I hope to never experience. It's strange that such a story could cheer me up during exam week, but I guess it just makes me appreciate the fact that my worries only extend to classes and other activities. I don't have memories like this haunting me. Spring was two seasons ago, but time doesn't pale emotion.

No comments: