Sunday, January 30, 2005

Another note for those of you anxiously awaiting an authentic update:I did some serious thinking yesterday and I have a whole idea sitting in my mind about religion, but I'm not sure I want to get into it over Xanga. I definitely have some issues with this "religion" thing, and you might just get to hear all about it.
I went to KC last night to visit someone, but it didn't happen. I'm not sure that I'll go into that one either. It's a bit of an odd subject. Anyways, I've wasted yet another weekend and I'm still not a better person because of it. Massive spending on my behalf left me reaching for the charge card and balances the pros and cons of buying new clothes. In the end, I decided that it was time to upgrade a few items and I ended up spending over $300. Smart idea? Probably not, but I sure will be styling...sort of.
Well, life awaits...but homework is still in the way. Talk at you later.

No comments: