Monday, January 31, 2005

Wow, this is my fourth entry for the day, but I just came to the realization of what sparked this mood.
I normally do not remember my dreams, but this one still haunts me now. I fell asleep Saturday afternoon and had one of the most bizarre dreams. I was a new student at Northwest, and I signed up for the newspaper staff. I worked really hard and never stopped running from one event to the next (literally) while juggling classes, and lo and behold I became editor of the Northwest Missourian in just one month. Disturbing, no? Actually that's not what got to me. It's the fact that I was the only person on campus. I was completely alone in my rush to cover events and go to classes, and I'm wondering if that's some kind of wake up call for me. I'm not sure how I was able to work so much when I was the only person at all in my dream, but I sure did. I wonder what this could mean? Is this the beginning of some form of breakdown? I must admit that I felt very lonely this weekend, but also very antisocial. I keep to myself, and I'm not sure that's a bad thing. Is all of my hard work in vain? Is so, why? I'm not sure what to make sure of this, but I do know that I will be retracing my thoughts of the past week to possibily find this source of unrest.

No comments: