Monday, March 07, 2005

First of all, let me just say I'm putting off other work for a quick update. For those of you who were concerned, I received my midterm exam from Dr. Heusel today and I am happy to say I scored a 91% on the American Novel test. If you've never had Heusel, she thinks a 95% is a very generous grade...
Lamentations for Lent turned out pretty well and there were no major screwups. Chris and Phil - your recital was awesome. I'm so proud of my family. Gretchen and Victor - again, wonderful. I'm proud of all of you.
I had a nice visit with Sam this weekend and we got new cell phones. However, anyone who knows me knows that cellular phone technology does not agree with me, so my phone still doesn't work properly and I have to go to the Sprint store in St. Joe sometime soon. Before NYC...
TC Tour was amazing and I was glad to get to know some of my fellow members a bit better. The small ensembles were great too!
Very good weekend, but I'm behind schedule now. I must be off. Hopefully more later.

No comments: