Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Along the path of life, there are people who help you in great ways. I would like to thank my good friend Harry for his wonderful offer of a typewriter for only $25. I feel like a genuine writer now, and I cannot thank him enough.
Well, I have to type up my comm. law notes and start on a paper rewrite (on the computer), but I just wanted to let everyone in Xangaland know about my good friend Harry and his help.All in all, my weekend was, well, weird. I'm primarily focusing on Sunday and today because Saturday seemed almost non-existent because I just worked on cleaning up and arranging my apartment. Sunday, I went to church and after the service, which was quite nice, I left for Independence. Hadn't really planned on going down, but I got the urge to visit the Mound Grove Cemetery and lay flowers on family members' graves.
The conversation in the undercroft after church was the only extended human contact I've had in the past two days. I have not used my voice at all today unless it was some mumbling to myself. I take that back, I had a phone call about a meeting for my comm law study group, but that's it. Now, I'm sitting here writing away on Xanga because I haven't even left my apartment today. How strange.
Well, I guess things will return to normal with tomorrow. Only three more days of first session. It's a little strange to think that I'm practically done with 6 of 18 hours this summer. It's also nice. Well, I'm going to go read for awhile before falling asleep.

No comments: