Monday, May 02, 2005

Hey all, I'm up here in the wintry Michigan. I use that word because there was a little bit of sleet today and a slight chance for snow tomorrow. It is May 1 people! How does Michigan get away with snowing on me. Nevertheless, this trip is nice. I am able to spend some quality time with my siblings and my stay at home (the first since last summer) has reminded me why I moved away to college.
I saw The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy tonight, and I highly recommend it. I would liken it to Monty Python goes into space. Highly funny, especially the dolphin song. I laughed really hard at that part.
I ate at Logan's today, and it was an interesting dining experience. They have big buckets of peanuts (in the shell) on the table and you them open and just throw the husks on the floor. I felt like a barbarian. However, they have awesome rolls that they just keep bringing while you dine. It was a little pricey, so I opted for the cheap, but good hamburger. I'm willing to go back and try their barbecue.
Like I said, spent time with the family, but I'm anxious to get back to Maryville and get done with classes. Three more trimesters remain until I'm done with school. For those of you counting, i.e. my fiancée, 1 year, 1 month, and 2 days until the wedding. Well, I'm going to sign off for now. I apologize for not reading your Xangas as religiously as before, but it took me 20 minutes to get to this screen to post. I dialup...

No comments: