Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Well, no extensive mileage today, but that's because I did some strength training, if you can call it that. I'm afraid that I'm pretty weak, but the room was empty. Therefore, I had no real reason to feel embarrassed. After my workout I did some interval training. I haven't tallied the total meters run yet because I know it's only about 1600-2000, but my left arch is killing me still. I got arch supports for my shoes, but I'm still recovering from the run Sunday.
Well, it seems as if my updates are only about my workout schedule, but that and classes are pretty much all I have going right now. My fiancée leaves for her trip to Italy/Greece Wednesday, and I must admit I'm jealous, especially since I have wanted to visit Greece for a long time (not all my life, but since I entered my teen years). I want to witness all of that civilization (even if it is gone - not saying they're uncivilized, but you know what I mean...I hope).
Well, not much more to post. I'll plug the new Muppet Wizard of Oz movie that's on ABC this Friday evening, and leave you with that.

No comments: