Monday, June 13, 2005

Another day, another book read.
I don't know what's up with my mind lately, but I need some form of escape. It's 2:02 a.m., June 13, 2005. In six days, it will be eight years. In seven, 21. I spent some time at the Episcopal church this evening playing the piano. I didn't practice for performance, but I just played for me. As I played, the rain began to pour and the thunder boomed around the church. I'm coming to terms with some emotions, but I still don't know what they are.
For now, I'm taking things one day at a time. I sleep when I need to sleep and I try to add some life into my daily proceedings. I need to work on improving myself now. I'm not sure what all this means in my life, but I guess that's what reflection brings us.
Don't worry about me. I get by. I'm going to go read.

No comments: