Monday, June 06, 2005

Had a good weekend overall. Made a few crazy plans, but they fell through. Went to Kara's wedding. It was nice. Saw my family since they were down in Independence. Spent the weekend with Samantha, which was nice because I hadn't seen her since May 7. We've passed the 1 year mark countdown toward the wedding. I'm not too savvy at math tonight, but I believe the official count is 363 days.
Picked up Tenacious D this weekend. It's a laugh. Feel like writing short sentences. Not feeling particularly anxious to write tonight. Story still spinning in my head. Reading "What Dreams May Come." Second time presents much deeper examination of afterlife theories. Trying to figure out exactly how death plays a role in my work.
Attempt 1 at Yoo-hoo cake. Not chocolatey enough. Will try again. Need to run. Prefer to sleep. Recent weather just makes me tired. Stream of conciousness. Reporting I. Media Design II. Another session begins.
More to come. Words might flow next time.
*EDIT* Most recent favored phrase: "best laid plans of mice and men."

No comments: