Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Reading this.
Double update because I am addicted to both of these items. I love the BEP, and the Otori trilogy is one of the best I've read.
I don't know what's up with me lately, but I feel a little better now that I had a three-hour-long nap this evening. I really should be working on my design analysis and story analysis for class tomorrow, but I'm not really in the mood. I just want to read.
"What happened to your novel?" you may ask. Well, it's not dropped, but I haven't had the energy to pursue it lately. Maybe that's why I'm in a foul mood. Hey, I designed the book's cover in my design II class for my first project. The professor liked it a lot.
More to come when my brain feels like functioning.
Edit: One of the most difficult questions to answer: "What is your design strategy for this project?" I'm just flying by the seat of my pants on this project. I don't have a strategy. Time to b.s. But instead of further classwork, I'm going to work on the Basement Dweller Handbook because I have a dinner meeting to discuss it Wednesday. I suppose some work on it might be in order.

No comments: