Sunday, June 19, 2005

The_Boy_Named_Blue has been slacking off in the update department. In his defense. he's been out of town the last few days. He went to see his fiancée in Kirksville and had fun hanging out with her through Saturday. It was nice to get out of town for a little while.
Back to first person. I spent my Father's Day in true laziness. I went to church at 8:25 this morning, and after finishing the service, I returned to my apartment. I spent the rest of my day napping or playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on GameBoy Advance. I'd complain about having no life, but it doesn't bother me tonight.
I have a longer, more reflective update to write either tonight or tomorrow, but I figured I'd write a "what's up with my life" entry first. No big plans for tomorrow. I have design II, reporting I and a dinner meeting with Laura Widmer, but no other plans. I am looking forward to getting mail tomorrow because I should have some nice things coming my way. I love non-bill mail.
I'm disappointed that I missed Family Guy this evening, but I slept through it. That's okay. I'll see it on Adult Swim soon enough. Well, no more to write right now. More to come later.
BTW, to those of you who read my xanga and didn't comment: I know who you are. Tsk tsk tsk. Can't you follow instructions?

No comments: