Thursday, June 09, 2005

Well, the headache is gone, but not much more point to an update. I spend a large chunk of my evening in the bowels of Wells Hall, where I accomplished much. As for EYE WATCH 2005, my eyes are now blue, but the inner circle surrounding my pupils are still green. Just so you know, my eyes naturally shift colors, but they usually fade from blue to gray, rarely green, and never as green as they were last night (at least that I've noticed).
I don't really like my classes this session, but I think that's partly because my brain is protesting the constant work. It wants to stop learning for awhile. Plus Boss is just an odd man, and I can't seem to catch the vibe that will actually let me learn in his class. I feel as if I'm just floating through Reporting I.
Oh well, c'est la vie, as they say in France (and Canada). I should look up some story ideas before I go to bed because I don't want to get up early tomorrow to look for them then.

No comments: