Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm a big fan of the Odd News section of Yahoo! News, but this was just too bizarre.

Pickled fetus head fuels art furor

That's right, a Chinese artist created a piece of art that is the head of a human fetus attached to a seagulls body all kept in a jar of formaldehyde. Quite odd if you ask me.



In other news, my life is just full of procrastination, and I'm afraid it will soon catch up with me. I guess it's all good, but I'm thinking this is not the way to start off the school year. However, I blame my year-round attendance at Northwest to be the cause of this premature apathy for the semester.

I start the Fall 2005 trimester in fitting fashion by going to the 8 a.m. session of general psychology. I looked at my schedule for tomorrow, and I only have one hour off aside from meal breaks (granted those other hours are working in the yearbook office). Oh well.

I'm digging life with the roommates. They're a really good group of guys. Bryan, Josh, Brent and Trent: the four men of A201, "The Flat."

I'm just not feeling the Xanga "magic" right now. This was the only bit I could choke out. I guess I'm just going through the Xanga actions until something reignites my love of online journaling. Stay cool.

No comments: