Monday, September 19, 2005

It's an epic battle. Me vs. the Cold. I'm on a steady diet of DayQuil/NyQuil, but my fever keeps raging on. I keep changing my clothes because I sweat through the things I'm wearing. I don't think I've been this sick for quite some time. I really disagree with it.
However, even with my sickness, I still don't feel all that bummed out. T-Rev, if you need someone to talk to or whatever, let me know. I'm here to lend an ear or whatever. I hope you start feeling better soon.
For those of you who aren't sick/bummed out, you should be quite happy. And if you want to stay healthy, you should stay away from us sick people. I don't know exactly what it is, but it seems to be going around.
Well, I'm going to try to pick up my room a little bit. If there's one thing I hate more than being sick, it's being sick and living in a messy room.

No comments: