Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yearbook is stressing me out...like giving me an ulcer stressing me out. I have deadline soon, and I've been pulling 12-hour shifts in the yearbook office. I've basically stopped communicating with everyone and everything in an effort to get this all done. My staff is falling apart on me, and it all comes down on my back. I'm not complaining, just airing my thoughts.

Beth - sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile. I really would like nothing more than sitting down and chatting with you, but I am booked solid. I'm freed from deadline after Halloween, so I'll do my best to talk to you Nov. 1. You're important to me, and it's just a matter of you don't keep the hours I do. If you were up right now, I'd forgo sleep to chat. Alas, you are not.

Sam - I hope the kitties aren't causing you too much duress. I would really like to hang out with you, but I just can't find the time. I feel bad, and I feel like I'm screwing this all up. I'll try to stop by in a few hours to give Mittens her meds and get a hug. We're getting totally smashed when deadline is over.

T-Rev - You're saving my ass with your Tower dedication. It means more than you probably know.

Tower Staff - It's a struggle to manage you, but your hard work and long hours are not thankless. I'm glad to work with you.

Hartley - Probably one of the worst 21st birthdays ever, right? I'm sorry. We're almost through it all.

PMA - Skit kicked ass. I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys after deadline.

Anyone who's tried to contact me: Sorry I'm slacking off in this area. I'll try to catch up soon.

Well, I need to wind down a bit more, but I think I'll leave Xanga for now. Don't expect an update for awhile.

No comments: