Monday, January 09, 2006

I got an email during break to the effect of inviting me to play the piano as background music at a forthcoming event. I replied to accept the offer, and the inviter said I wasn't needed and they had sent several emails out to different people. I wouldn't normally care so much, but it wasn't just a job posting. When someone writes you to ask for a favor, you expect to be the only person they want for the job. I'm a little disappointed. Plus, the person spelled my name wrong. I'm Brent, not Brett.


*EDIT* I even gave them a discount price because I was feeling nice.


I already have a crapload of work to do (yearbook proofs are in), but I can't bring myself to do anything else. Tomorrow is busy, so I have to do it now. Maybe I can resolve to not procrastinate as much this semester. I won't try to do away with procrastination completely, but maybe I can trim off some unnecessary procrastination.

No comments: