Monday, January 09, 2006

I've been thinking a lot about new year's resolutions. I myself am not a resolutionist (I think I made that word up). I've never made a new year's resolution, and I'm not sure I will. However, I've been thinking about what my resolution for this year would be. Everything I've considered I've already broken, so I guess it's for the best I didn't try to convince myself that I would stick to it.

I get the feeling I should have been doing more work during break, but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. I'd sit down to write, but something wouldn't click. I guess I had writer's apathy. I need to return to my writing routine. Maybe classes will help restructure things.
I haven't started yet today, but we'll see how senior sem. goes. It seems kind of pointless from the outside observation.

No comments: