Sunday, January 22, 2006

My roommates and I have some differing beliefs. For example, I believe in evolution; they mock it. For that reason, I stay out of their religious conversations. Normally, this isn't a problem, but they've started talking about religion a lot more often. Therefore, I avoid these conversations. I'm just trying to keep my rooming situation as comfortable as possible for the semester. I had to get that off my chest.

Anyway, yearbook deadline is in 7 days. I'm worried, but not too worried. I just wish everyone would put in the same amount of effort. I'm tired of slackers on my staff. Just five weeks to go...

That's become my mantra: Just five weeks to go. It keeps me going. I'm ready to be done with yearbook production. I don't mind teaching practicum, but I'm tired of trying to manage this staff. I think I understand how Kara felt last year. It's not so much the work as trying to get people to do their work.

Well, it's homework time.

Five more weeks.

No comments: