Monday, February 20, 2006

"No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions." - H.W. Beecher

My life seems to be moving at light speed. However, I can't seem to catch up. I haven't even broken the sound barrier. Fourth (and pretty much final) deadline is one week away. We have a lot of work before we reach that day, but I think we'll be okay for the most part. Now if the server would actually work...I have a couple creative writing deadlines before I get to yearbook deadline, so let's see how that all goes. I just want to avoid the big "D" word after this is all over.

It used to be a rush. Now it's just too stressful.I haven't been keeping up with the xanga mainly because I haven't been keeping up with anything. I've started reading all the time when I'm not working, so that's pretty nice. I finished three books last week (one was for a class). I'm halfway through another one. This is a good thing because there is a giant stack of books I haven't read on my bookshelf. However, reading is preferable to working, so that is a bad thing.Well, I need to get to work. More later.

No comments: