Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh Monday, you would.
So I took a shower just a bit ago and I was about to update when I realized that I never actually rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. I think I'm getting senile (at 21 nonetheless).

My Monday was adequate. I can never bring myself to get out of bed when I don't have class in the morning, and I think that needs to change. As I talked about in one of my earlier posts, I've been battling some major fatigue. I think I've figured out why, but I'll just keep that to myself.

I went running tonight. I realized that if I want to be in shape for my wedding photos, I should probably start on that now rather than closer to the big date. I need to push myself to stay active, but I have confidence in myself. Maybe it will help with the fatigue too. It's kind of counterintuitive that exercising leads to more energy, but it's true.

In other news, yearbook deadline four is 13 days away. After that, only proofs for that deadline and four pages (basketball) are left. Those should be done 1 1/2 weeks into March. Then my official duties as yearbook editor-in-chief become pretty slim. I'm really looking forward to that.

I must say that I love it when the choir sings are church, but I'm looking forward to being the only person there at 10 a.m. this week. You guys are seriously cutting into my practice time on other Sundays. Oh well. I'd rather have you than not.

Deadlines for Medium Weight Forks, Celebration of Quality and Thirty One Seventy are rapidly approaching, and I haven't had time to work on any submissions (except for Celebration, those were pretty much finished in Nov.). I need to get started on those. Now, if only Writing & Publishing would stop demanding so much of my time. I guess that's what I get for taking a 500-level course.

Well, I need to get some homework and reading done, so I'll talk more later.

*EDIT* I spent some time this evening working on submissions for creative writing. However, I would like some second or third opinions on the quality of my work. Please let me know if you'd be willing to read through some of my stuff and let me know what you think.

No comments: