Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's amazing how much that reporting 2 project has been weighing down my life. I spent five hours this afternoon working on the damn thing, but now I'm finally done. I still have a lot of work to catch up on, but I'm going to try to tackle it all without procrastination. It's a bitch.

So I got kind of peeved this evening when I was (in so many words) accused of not being helpful, but then I realized that I wasn't actually being helpful. I think I've been focusing on my own problems too much recently. When my appendicitis came to visit, I started to focus a lot on how I was doing with little to no attention to other people's problems. I'm prone to selfishness, and I guess I need to work on that.

I'm going to work for a little longer and then go to bed.

No comments: