Sunday, April 16, 2006

So I went down to KC Friday afternoon to have my portfolio reviewed. I met with the Editor of the Kansas City Star Magazine, Tim Janicke. He approved of my work and said I passed. One more obstacle out of the way. Graduation is becoming very real.


I had a great time Friday night. I got to hang out with some people I haven't been able to see a lot of lately and had fun "catching up." Truly good times to be had.


I've had a very relaxing weekend. It's nice. I also think I've figured out what I'm reading Thursday evening. I hope everyone likes what I have to read. If not, well okay. I'm fully aware I still have to grow quite a bit before I can claim to be a "good" writer.


Well, this Easter service will be killer if I don't head to bed relatively soon.


Harry - Thanks for the invite. I needed that.

No comments: