Saturday, March 24, 2007

Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.

My Movie:
(1)Opening credits: "To Peaceful Days” Norikazu Miura
(2)Waking up: "Theme of a Moonlit Night
(3)First day at school: "[Untitled]” Smashing Pumpkins
(4)Fight song: "A Prayer to My Mother” Miki Higashino
(5)Breaking up: "Wedding” Nobuo Uematsu
(6)Happiness: "Singing Princess” Shrek soundscore
(7)Life's okay: "Celadon Sea” Masahiko Kimura
(8)Mental breakdown: "Afterglow” Kyler England
(9)Driving: "The Mopping Song” Family Guy
(10)Flashback: "Machina Faction” Noriko Matsueda & Takahito Eguchi
(11)Getting back together: "The Dream Within” Lara Fabian
(12)Wedding: "Smooth Criminal” Alien Ant Farm
(13)Birth of a child: "Breathe” Sixpence None the Richer
(14)Final battle: "Spongebob SquarePants Theme”
(15)Death scene: "Distant Journey” Norikazu Miura
(16)Funeral song: "Enemy Attack” Miki Higashino
(17)End credits: "Symphonic Poem ‘Dance of Death’” Norikazu Miura

So I started out actually commenting on each of these, but as they became more ridiculous, I couldn’t help but leave them be. A lot of these seem like they fell into the wrong slots, but I find it very odd that out of the 2083 songs I have on my computer, I managed to pull 4 from the same artist. Granted, I do have 216 songs by this particular composer, but that’s because I collect good soundtracks from videogames and she’s been with a series for awhile. Nevertheless, I was tempted to start leaving them out because of all the repetition.

Oh well, it’s only a survey. It was a good waste of a few minutes.

No comments: